domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

Session 2!

This is a very important photo for me.
Actually nobody took it, we put the camera in a table jaja. The photo shows my two best friends in the world. I know them for 5 years, we were classmate at school and we still be friends now, in spit of we take differents ways.
It was taken this summer in carlos's house, we went there for two days and it was really fun!, he allways said that he have a cool house 'cause he has a really huge pool, a cinema room, a play room with a pool table and many other table games.
I like this photo 'cause it was really fun took it and difficult too, we took many pictures that day but this one is the most beautifull for me and original.

Now I don't see them very much, but with this photos I can remember them all the time, and remember all the good times we speend together. The will be my best friends allways because we are there for the other wherever it takes.

Ale

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ale!
    your pic is very funny xD
    Is he the drunk friend? jajajaja
    kisses, I see you tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi !
    I laughed a lot your friend who shows her underwear. What daring!
    jajaja
    see you, bye

    ResponderEliminar