viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009

Session 3

I really enjoy visiting www.facebook.com.
I visited this page seen 2007, and I love it, actually many times I spend a lot of time serching friend, looking their photos, and playing games and I don't study.. is a really bad habit..
I enter to this page minimum one time in the day, usually in the night and I check the new stuff, my friend's private messenges and my profile's post.

I really like it because I can talk with a lot of old friends and kwon about them without see them in person, play many funny games with them, know their birthdays., ask about university stuff like when is a test or quiz, many times I saw interesting photos of friends who travel to other countrys, is really cool.

The most important thing of this page is that I can comunicated with my far away relatives, they live in england.

Bye! Ale.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario